Yamaha NS-PA40BL 5.1-Channel Speaker System (Black)
- Two-Way, Floor Standing Front Speakers
- Dual Woofers & 1" Balanced Dome Tweeter
- Full-Range Bass Reflex Surround Speakers
- Acoustic Suspension Center Speaker
The black Yamaha NS-PA40 5.1-Channel Speaker System includes dual 2-way front speakers and dual full-range bass-reflex surround speakers, as well as a full-range acoustic suspension center speaker and an Advanced YST II subwoofer with a Linear Port that improves bass response and minimizes noise. The front, surround and center speakers all support 100W of maximum input power and 30W of nominal input power. The subwoofer features a 50W output power rating and a 100W dynamic power rating. The 5.1-channel speaker system's other features include wall mounting keyholes for the surround and center speakers, HD audio compatibility, a glossy black finish to match your flat-panel HDTV and a neat-wiring system that hides the speaker cable inside the front speaker cabinets and round floor stands.
- Compatible with HD Audio Sources
- The NS-PA40 speakers are tuned to deliver a clear, soft sound. In addition, the surround speakers and subwoofer are matched for smoother sound crossover. They provide an expansive sound range for both music and movies.
- 5.1-Channel System for Home Theater Surround Sound
- These multi-channel speakers deliver a full-range, well-balanced sound. Plus, with a 5.1-channel speaker setup, your home theater will support true surround sound audio that will enhance both movies and music.
- Two-Way Front Speakers with 2 Woofers & 1 Balanced Dome Tweeter
- This system features two floor-standing front speakers that are equipped with dual 2.75" woofers and a single 1" balanced dome tweeter. The tweeter allows the speakers to cover a wide frequency range and the woofers are precisely tuned to match the system's center and surround speakers. These 2-way, 3-speaker units support full-range audio for enjoying audio from a variety of sources. They also utilize Yamaha's high-end circuitry, which promotes well-defined bass, clear dialogue and authentic high-end reproduction.
- Slim & Curved Front Speaker Design
- The system's slim front speakers are just 3.5" wide and feature sturdy round floor stands with a 9.1" diameter. This makes them easy to position in any room. They also feature a curved form factor that will add a stylish accent to any room.
- Advanced YST II Subwoofer
- Yamaha's Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) combines negative impedance and constant-current principles to drive the speaker cone with tight control. Using advanced negative impedance converter circuits, this system dynamically optimizes effective speaker impedance to maintain linearity. This means more stable and accurate low range response, as well as higher sound pressure levels, for more natural and energetic bass reproduction.
- Subwoofer Linear Port
- The subwoofer's Advanced YST II technology works in conjunction with its Linear Port design to ensure smoother bass response, while minimizing extraneous noise.
- Glossy Black Cabinets
- The glossy black speaker cabinets are designed to complement the appearance of most flat-panel HDTVs.
- Traditional Yamaha Speaker Design
- The system's surround and center model speakers feature Yamaha's traditional speaker look. This inconspicuous and clean design allows the speakers to be placed in almost any convenient location. The compact speakers will blend seamlessly into any room as well.
- Clean & Neat Speaker Wiring
- The two front speakers are designed so that the speaker cable will be hidden inside the cabinet. After you connect the speakers, you can run the cable down the inside of the speaker cabinet and it comes out from the back of the round floor stands. This ensures that no unsightly cables will be hanging down from the speaker jacks.
- Wall Mountable Surround & Center Speakers
- The system's center speaker and two surround speakers all feature keyhole openings in the back which allows them to be neatly mounted on your wall.
|Type||Home Theater System|
|Pieces in System||5|