Yamaha AVENTAGE BD-A1020BL 3D Universal Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi®
Many Blu-ray players are capable of delivering outstanding picture quality. But if you want a player that offers uncompromised musical performance, then you need to choose wisely. The Yamaha BD-A1020 is a great option for home theater buffs who don't want to skimp on sound quality. This versatile workhorse will take on every kind of physical media you can throw at it: 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, standard CDs, and even USB storage devices. Plus, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi you can stream movies, shows and videos from Netflix® and YouTube™.
Yamaha designed the BD-A1020 to take advantage of the latest surround sound and high-resolution audio formats like Dolby® TrueHD and DTS Master Audio™. In addition to the HDMI output which passes multi-channel audio, there are digital audio outputs for use with an older receiver that is not HDMI-compatible. Stereo analog outs provide yet another option, so you have plenty of ways to take advantage of this player's audio capabilities.
- Selectable video resolution up to 1080p, with video upconversion for DVD (1080p via HDMI only; component video output is limited to 480p and 480i signal)
- Built-in audio decoding for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS®, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- High-resolution audio can be decoded in the player or in your compatible receiver (HDMI connection required)
- Front and rear USB ports for use with thumb drives
- HDMI, component and composite video outputs
- Coaxial and optical digital audio outputs
- Analog stereo output
- Ethernet port for wired Internet connectivity
- Remote control input/output for controlling multiple Yamaha components with a single remote
- 17-1/8"W x 3-3/8"H x 11-7/8"D
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year