Rydeen PSR4000 Digital Ultrasonic Parking Sensors for 2015+ Ford F-150 (Discontinued)
- Direction/Distance LED indicator w/ built-in buzzer
- Hideaway adjustable speaker
- Highly sensitive digital sensors
- Instantly turns on with reverse gear selection
- Brake pedal for front activation (20second count down relay)
- Paintable sensors (painting mask/table included)
- Applicable in Metal or Plastic Bumpers
- Optional 12v Louder Speaker (BUZ004)
Rydeen digital ultrasonic parking sensors provide coverage behind and/or front of the vehicle. When an object is detected in the area the driver will be alerted inside the vehicle with distinct warning tones from slow beeps, to rapid beeps and then solid tone when closest. The kit comes standard with (4) digital sensor heads that can be used for Front and/or Rear applications.
If configured as front sensors a timer is activated by foot brake 12v input, this will start to detect objects within 2-3 feet when plugged into the front ports. If brake is re-pressed before countdown is complete it will reset the timer for 20 seconds. No CAN bus or Vehicle Speed needed.
Configuration for rear sensors solution is activated by reverse lamps, in this configuration and plugged into rear ports the system will start detecting objects at 6-8 feet. Each kit also comes with a program button for spare tire or back rack. Optional BUZ004 Louder Speaker also available for louder audible alerts.
Manuals / Guides
PSR4000 — Digital Front and/or Rear Parking Sensors