Klipsch RSB-11 sound bar
Enjoy virtual surround sound with a quick, simple setup with the Klipsch RSB-11 Reference-Series 135W 2.1-Channel Soundbar System. The subwoofer is designed to automatically connect to the soundbar via a 2.4 GHz wireless connection to help ease the setup process. The soundbar features an optical, 1/8″, and three HDMI inputs to support a variety of devices, plus an HDMI output to connect to your display. The HDMI ports are HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2-compliant for 4K support. The soundbar can be placed on a TV stand or tabletop or mounted to the wall with the built-in keyhole mounts. A wall mounting template, remote control, and HDMI cable are all included for added convenience.
The Klipsch Reference RSB-11 sound bar and wireless subwoofer blend into large floorpans to deliver an astonishing, robust soundstage with a minimal footprint – and the wireless subwoofer lets you place place deep, rich bass where it fits best in your space.
- 4K Ultra-HD Video pass-through
- Super easy to set up
- Featuring Klipsch Tractrix® horns for detailed, impactful sound
- Integrated Dolby Audio for an incredible listening experience
- Automatically-connecting wireless subwoofer
- Wireless remote included (works with universal remote)
- 2-Way Bi-Amplified Soundbar
- The two 0.75″ horn-loaded textile dome tweeters with 90 x 90° Tractrix horns are designed to deliver crisp highs, while four 2.75″ woofers round out the sound with clear vocals and dynamic soundtracks. Includes a DSP-controlled crossover via separate amplifier channels for tweeter and woofer.
- HDMI 2.0 for 4K Video Pass-Through
- Whether or not you already have a 4K display, the Klipsch Reference RSB-11 soundbar is a suitable choice for enhanced sound from your current display. Three HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 compatibility allow for easy connection of your cable/DSS box, Blu-Ray player, or gaming systems. One HDMI cable out to your display allows the video signal to pass through the soundbar, and an HDMI cable is included.
- Optical and Analog Inputs
- If you haven’t made the jump to a display with HDMI yet, Klipsch included an optical and 1/8″ analog input.
- Built-In Dolby Audio Decoding
- Dolby Audio decoding is designed to provide clear audio and prevent jumps in volume as you switch content or go from broadcast programs to commercial breaks.
- Suitable for Large Displays
- The RSB-11 is 44″ wide, making it a suitable match for displays 50″ and larger.
- 8″ Wireless Subwoofer Included
- With an 8″ side-firing driver and ported cabinet, the Klipsch RSB-11 is fashioned to deliver bass worthy of a movie theater. It automatically connects to the soundbar with 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Built-In
- The Klipsch RSB-11 will wirelessly connect to most Bluetooth-compatible devices, including mobile phones, audio devices, and computers.
- Virtual Surround Mode
- The Virtual Surround Mode is designed to provide an enhanced, three-dimensional surround sound effect for your movies and music.
- Dialogue Enhance Mode
- This mode is designed to increase the dialogue volume for augmented vocal clarity without increasing ambient sounds.
- Night Mode
- Adjust the dynamic range for quieter listening environments with Night Mode.
- Flexible Placement Options
- Keyhole mounts for wall mounting and rubber feet for stable, on-stand placement are included.
- Wireless Remote Control
- A wireless remote control is included in the box.
|General Features||Bluetooth , 4K Video Compatible|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||3|
|Bar Width||40" to 49.99"|