Kenwood Excelon XR-1800P 7" Component Speaker System
Kenwood's Excelon XR-1800P component speaker system features a huge 7" woofer, packed into a frame that will still fit into the factory openings of many Dodge, GM, and Toyota vehicles (some cars may require slight modifications). A bigger cone moves more air, so your music can have the fullness and punch you don't hear with most factory speakers. The woofer's advanced hybrid pulp cone stays rigid through heavy workouts to cut down on distortion and keep your bass sounding tight. The rubber surround resists weathering, providing reliable support that keeps your music playing, no matter what.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- brackets included for various OEM locations
- 7" advanced hybrid pulp woofer with rubber surround
- 1-3/16" soft dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 2-way external crossover
- power range: 6-110 watts RMS (330 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 57-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- depth: 2-1/2"