Kenwood KAC-8405 4-Channel Car Amplifier 60 Watts RMS
Kenwood Performance Series car amplifiers offer long-term reliability and superior sound quality in a compact, no-nonsense package. The KAC-8405 4-channel amp delivers 60 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, or you can drive a couple of subs with 180 watts RMS each in 2-channel mode. A rugged cast-aluminum heatsink combines with two cooling fans to keep this amp running at optimal temperatures, even when you're pushing your system hard.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4 ohm stable in bridged mode)
- 2-, 3-, and 4-channel operation
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB per octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- dual cooling fans
- MOSFET power supply
- speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-1/2"D
The KAC-8405 4-channel amplifier is 44% smaller than our previous year model and still cranks out 600 Watts of pure power. This tiny but mighty amp will fit in tight places and is ideal for bumping up the performance of front and rear speakers.