Kenwood Excelon XR-1801P
Excelon Series 7" component speaker system
Excelon, built big
Kenwood's Excelon badge is their standard for quality sound and excellent performance, and this Kenwood Excelon XR-1801P component speaker system with a substantial 7" woofer delivers the goods. Specially crafted for playing high-resolution audio files, these speakers use premium materials and design to enhance the audio signal from a high-performance amplifier and receiver. What that means for you is a life-like listening experience, free from distortion.
The 7" glass-fiber woofer cone delivers full, hearty sound, and its specially designed surround ensures endurance, play after play. The 1-3/16" hard dome titanium tweeter brings striking detail to your music, upholding the artist's intention from song to song. If you love high-res music, these tweeters reproduce frequencies up to 40,000 Hz, delivering the extended detail and strong imaging of your high-res FLAC or DSD files.
Kenwood also includes versatile mounting gear for a variety of installation of challenges.
Bring on the power
These exceptional speakers will handle up to 120 watts RMS, so you'll maximize their performance when you power them with a nice amp. And the included external crossovers let you amplify the woofers and tweeters separately for an even stronger sound.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 7" glass fiber woofer with rubber surround
- 1-3/16" titanium hard dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- includes flush- and surface-mount tweeter hardware
- external crossover with two-level tweeter attenuation and bi-amp capability
- handles up to 120 watts RMS (330 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 52-35,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- impedance: 3 ohms
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/2"
- grilles included
- MFR # XR-1801P
What's in the box:
- Two Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each has an integral flush mount frame and a 5" Length of wire attached)
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Grille frames
- 2 Tweeter flush mount retaining clips
- 2 Angled surface mounting housings
- Two 6x9 Adapter brackets
- 2 Multi-purpose woofer mounting brackets
- 2 Crossovers
- Twelve 1" Screws
- Eight 3/4" Screws
- Four 5/8" Screws
- Two M4x6mm Machine screws
- 16 Speed clips
- Grille putty
- Instruction manual
|Product Manuals||Download Instruction Manual|