JL Audio JD Series mono subwoofer amplifier JD500/1
Power up the bass
JL Audio's JX Series amplifiers were very popular with our customers, garnishing rave reviews citing their tremendous performance and value. We think their latest JD Series amps will follow in their footsteps, offering superior power and serious features for your dollar. The JD500/1 mono subwoofer amplifier will send up to 500 watts RMS to a sub, so you'll hear and feel the bass the way you want it. A variable low-pass filter and bass boost help you tune your sub to fit your system and sound its best. An optional wired remote control lets you turn the sub up or down from the front seat.
The amp includes speaker-level inputs with signal-sensing amp turn-on, along with preamp inputs and outputs, so it's ready to work in virtually any system. Differential-balanced inputs plus JL Audio's NexD™ amp technology keep the signal sounding pure and noise-free at all times.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- Class D amp design with NexD™ switching technology
- frequency response: 7-500 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
What's in the box:
- Monoblock subwoofer amplifier
- 2.5mm Hex key
- 3mm Hex key
- Owner's manual