Focal PS 130 V1 5.25” 2-way component kit, RMS: 60W - MAX: 120W
The PS 130V1's aluminum tweeter sports Focal's inverted dome structure for wider dispersion and extended high-frequency response, giving you sparkling detail in the high notes without any of the blare often found in metal tweeters. Three different mounting possibilities let you get creative with a custom installation and get hands-on with the stereo imaging in your car.
Their PS 130V1 5-1/4" component system, hand-made in France, uses many of Focal's famous technologies working in harmony to deliver the sonic goods. The light but exceptionally rigid Polyglass woofer cone produces richly-textured bass and midrange frequencies, and the woofer's non-resonant aluminum chassis virtually eliminates coloration. A sturdy butyl surround ensures long-lasting performance, while the woofer's phase plug enhances dispersion for excellent sound staging.
- component speaker system includes two 5-1/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 crossovers, and 2 woofer grilles
- Polyglass woofer with butyl rubber surround
- rigid aluminum chassis
- processed aluminum inverted dome tweeter
- separable crossover with 3-level tweeter control and 3 tweeter crossover points selector
- 4-ohm impedance
- 5-60 watts RMS power range (120 watts peak)
- frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.9 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/4"
- grilles included
|MPN Code:||PS 130 V1|
|Speaker Size||5 1/4 "|
|Speaker Type||2-Way Speakers, Component Systems|
|Max RMS Power||101 - 150 watts|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 Volts||90 - 91dB|