Python DSM100 Module for Directed Remote Smart Start Systems
Use your iPhone or BlackBerry® to start your car, lock or unlock the doors, open the trunk, or activate the panic mode with the Python DSM100 SmartStart module. Once you've installed the module into your compatible Python or Viper remote start system, just download the free app for your iPhone or iPod touch® from the Apple App Store, or go to the Blackberry site for their app.
SmartStart works through the 3G cellular network and through Wi-Fi so, when you've got service, it'll do things your keychain remote could never do. It's no fun carrying your keys when you're exercising. Go jogging with your iPhone, and SmartStart allows you to leave your keys and other valuables locked in your car. Your son calls to say he's locked himself out of the car — no problem, you can open it up from home. Start your car from the supermarket checkout line so it's cooled off when you get the groceries out there. The possibilities are endless.
You can install a SmartStart module in all your vehicles, and touch your screen to choose which vehicle to access. Using the SmartStart module requires a service plan — one year of service is included with the purchase of the module. Warranty: 1 year.
- Compatible with Apple® iPod® touch and iPhone
- To start your car and unlock the doors from far distances
- Compatible with many BlackBerry® smartphones
- Compatible with many Android® smartphones
- Alarm system trigger alert
- When installed with compatible Directed remote start and security system
- Panic and car finder function
- For added safety
- Eliminates the need to carry the remote on your key ring
- When you download the Viper SmartStart application on your iPhone