Denon AVR-E400 7.1-channel Home Theater Receiver with Apple AirPlay® (Discontinued)
Denon's AVR-E series receivers deliver home theater and music enjoyment without getting too complicated. You get lots of entertainment possibilities quickly. Denon's built-in assistant makes it easy to get everything set up right the first time. The receiver's seven channels of high-quality amplification deliver crisp, clean surround sound. You can even use two of those channels to listen to music on a pair of speakers in the kitchen or out on the deck. Plus, this Internet-ready receiver puts a virtually limitless supply of digital music on tap.
- 7-channel amplifier
- 90 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ® six-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for fuller sound at lower listening levels
- built-in setup assistant with easy-to-follow instructions
- intuitive on-screen menu (via HDMI only)
- Denon's free remote app lets you use your iPad®, iPod touch®, iPhone®, or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi® remote
- receiver remote
- 17-1/8"W x 6-3/8"H x 13-3/8"D
- weight: 20.7 lbs.