Bose SoundTouch™ Portable Series II Wi-Fi® music system
Music via Wi-Fi. Inside and out.
The universe of streaming music? Huge. Millions of songs, thousands of Internet radio stations, and increasingly popular services like Deezer, Pandora®, Spotify® and iHeartRadio®. Now with the SoundTouch™ Portable Series II Wi-Fi music system, you can stream all that content in rich, full-range sound—anywhere around your home. If you have home Wi-Fi, you have all you need—it connects directly to your network quickly and easily. And with six customizable presets, you can play your favorite stations and artists instantly. Your music is always available at the touch of a button, no synching or docking.
- Wireless connection via your home Wi-Fi for Internet radio, your music library and music services like Deezer
- Easy portability room-to-room, on the patio or porch with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- One-touch access to your music with six personalized presets
- Clear, full-range sound not commonly found in a portable speaker this size
- Powerful control with the SoundTouch™ app for your computer, smartphone or tablet
- Customize zones for different music in different rooms, or play the same music in every room (with additional SoundTouch™ products)
- Choice of color—now available in Black or White finish
Performance that moves you
The SoundTouch™ Portable Series II system features patented dual opposing passive radiators and four low-profile drivers for clearer, fuller sound than you'd expect from a system this small. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery streams your music for hours. Take the system from room to room with ease, and enjoy quality sound for the music that keeps you moving.
Welcome to the world of streaming music
Not just another speaker
SoundTouch™ is an entirely new way to stream music wirelessly around your home, easier than ever before. You no longer have to use a computer to hear the music you want to hear.
SoundTouch™ systems connect directly to your favorite Internet stations and streaming music sources like Deezer, Pandora, Spotify and iHeartRadio, putting them right at your fingertips. Wi-Fi streaming is fast becoming the new listening standard. We've made it easier and more rewarding for you to enjoy.
Music is one touch away
When it comes to music, you know what you like. That's why we designed SoundTouch™ Wi-Fi music systems differently than others. They feature six presets that you can easily set (and change) directly on the system or with the free SoundTouch™ app. Instantly, your favorite music plays at the touch of a button, like on your car radio. It's an approach that makes streaming music as easy as turning on a light—only much more fun.
Powerful SoundTouch™ app
The SoundTouch™ app makes it easy to explore new music and manage what you have. Use it to drag and drop any music source—a favorite Pandora station, a playlist, Internet radio—to your six presets. Now they're just a touch away, from anywhere in your home. But when you want to venture beyond your presets, use the app with your computer, smartphone or tablet to find other music. Browse the online musical universe or files from your own music library. You can also use the app to manage multiple systems in different rooms.
Built for multi-room audio
If you truly love music, you want it to flow through your home. That's why there's a SoundTouch™ system for every room—from small and portable speakers to outdoor systems and home theater. Start with any one SoundTouch™ system, and keep adding them whenever you'd like. These systems work together to create a multi-room listening experience, so you can play the same music everywhere or listen to different music in different rooms—even on the patio.
More features: SoundTouch™ Portable Series II system
- Easy smartphone/tablet setup via app, no computer or USB cable required
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery keeps the music playing hour after hour
- OLED display provides source and song/station info, no need to peek at your smartphone or tablet
- Infrared remote for choosing presets, rating music (thumbs up/down), plus standard functions
- Aux input enables audio connections from other sources, increasing versatility of system
- Ethernet port for wired connection to home network, if preferred