Atlona 1xHD-V18 x8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier (HD-V18)
Atlona 1xHD-V18 x8 HDMI Distribution Amplifier New
- One HDMI source to connect up to eight HDMI displays simultaneously.
- HDCP key sets allows each output to work independently when connecting to a HDMI display.
- Splits a HDMI source up to eight outputs without signal loss.
- Support wide range of PC resolutions from VGA to WUXGA 1920x1200 and HDTV/DTV resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Supports DVI source and DVI display by using HDMI to/from DVI adaptor cable.
- Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate).
- Supports EDID functionality. The unit will detect the first HDMI/DVI output source's EDID and record in the unit. If the first detected output source is empty it will pass to next source, until the first HDMI/DVI has been detected. When user reconnect's all the output sources or re- plug's the power, the system will automatically recover the EDID.
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP1.1 and DVI1.0 compliant Receiver.
- Support video bandwidth up to 6.75 Gbps (link clock rate of 225 MHZ)
- Compatible with all HDMI devices, PC monitors, Plasma TV display and HDTV
- Support Digital Video TMDS formats in Deep Color 36bits
- Support color depth of up to 36 bits
- Bi-direction color space conversion (SCS) between RGB and YCBCR color
- Auto-Scan input and outputs status via LED display on front panel
- Control by Selection buttons on front panel
- Support desktop with Ear mount and 19 inch Rack mountable type panel
Write Your Own Review