Alpine PDX-V9 5 Channel Power Density Digital Amplifier with FREE Amp Kit & JBL Bluetooth Speaker
The Alpine PDX-V9 5-channel amp delivers a whopping 100 watts RMS each to four speakers at the same time it blasts 500 watts RMS to your sub setup. This amazingly compact amp uses beefy internal components and clever engineering to keep the power output strong and the noise low for superb fidelity and control. The adjustable crossovers feature an extended range of crossover points, allowing you to use this amp with component tweeters, midrange speakers, or midbass drivers.
Free JBL CLIP2BLKAM WITH PURCHASE
Get a free JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Ultra-portable Bluetooth Speaker with your purchase.
Connect wirelessly from a distance
Pair this speaker with your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
Rich sound you can carry in the palm of your hand
This portable device can slip into your bag to bring your music, movies and games to life on the go.
Rechargeable lithium-ion 730 mAh battery
Play your favorite tunes for up to 8 hours on a full charge.
Waterproof exterior enables use by the lake or out on the water.
Accepts hands-free calls through the speaker.
Free R2AK4 4 Gauge Amp Kit WITH PURCHASE
Get a free Raptor R2AK4 4 Gauge 4 AWG Complete Amplifier Kit with your purchase.
17ft CCA power wire
3ft CCA ground wire
ANL fuse holder with 100 amp fuse
For up to 1100W Systems
CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum)
Retail Cost: $49.99
Alpine PDX-V9 5 Channel Power Density Digital Amplifier
The new Alpine PDX Series amplifiers are completely re-engineered for performance, sound quality, and reliability. The PDX series are for the true car audio.
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS x 1 (4-ohm/2-ohm, 14.4V at <1% THD+N)
- Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power: 1600W
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 + 500W RMS (2-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 200W RMS x 2 (4-ohm, 14.4V <1%THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (CH1/2, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz (x1), 300 - 6k Hz (x10), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, HPF): 30 - 600 Hz (x1), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (CH3/4, BPF): 30 - 600 Hz (HPF), 300 - 6k Hz (LPF), -12 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency (Subwoofer): 50 - 600 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Subsonic Filter: 3 - 30 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
- Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 257 x 50.8 x 192 mm
- Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 2'' x 7-1/2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2 - 4 V (CH1/2, CH3/4), 0.1 - 4 V (Subwoofer)
- Input Impedance: >10k ohms
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 3 - 100k Hz
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 3 - 600 Hz
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: <0.005 %
- THD+N (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.006 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: <0.03 %
- THD+N (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: <0.05 %
- Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000 into 4 ohms at 100Hz
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 112 dB
- Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 119 dB
- Weight: 2.7 kg
|Number of Channels||5-Channel|
|General Features||Speaker Level Inputs|