Alpine PDX-F6 Power Density Digital Amplifier with FREE Amp Kit & JBL Bluetooth Speaker
Alpine packs Class-D amplifier technology into their PDX amplifiers for awesome power from a 2" tall frame. These small-but-mighty amps run so cool they can be stacked together into a single unit — their heatsinks couple together to cool the entire stack. Each amp offers an 8" by 10" footprint, so they'll fit in hatchbacks, trunks, truck cabs, and any vehicles with limited space.
Free JBL CLIP2BLKAM WITH PURCHASE
Get a free JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Ultra-portable Bluetooth Speaker with your purchase.
Connect wirelessly from a distance
Pair this speaker with your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth-enabled device.
Rich sound you can carry in the palm of your hand
This portable device can slip into your bag to bring your music, movies and games to life on the go.
Rechargeable lithium-ion 730 mAh battery
Play your favorite tunes for up to 8 hours on a full charge.
Waterproof exterior enables use by the lake or out on the water.
Accepts hands-free calls through the speaker.
Retail Cost: $59.95
Free V10-RAK4 4 Gauge Amp Kit WITH PURCHASE
Get a free T-Spec V10-RAK4 4-gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit with your purchase.
Amplifier wiring kit
All wires made of oxygen-free non-recycled copper
Wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
17 feet of 4-gauge matte pearl power cable with ring terminal
3 feet of 4-gauge matte gray ground wire with ring terminal
17-foot 2-channel RCA patch cable (double twisted pair for superior noise reduction)
17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead wire
Brass mini-ANL fuse holder with 125-amp fuse installed on power wire
Comes with an assortment of hardware including wire ties, a firewall bushing, and various crimp-on wire terminals
Retail Cost: $99.99
Alpine PDX-F6 Power Density Digital Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 Iemail@example.comV Ƈ%THD+N), S/N 96dBA (Ref. 1W into 4 I?): 150W x 4
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged 4 I?: 300W x 2 (Ƈ% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass/OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0 dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 4 or 2 I?
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I?) 96 dBA
|Number of Channels||2-Channel|
|General Features||Preamp Outputs|