Alpine PDX-M12 Mono Power Density Digital Amplifier + Amp Kit & T-Spec V6-1-5C Capacitor (BUNDLE PACKAGE)
Alpine PDX-F6 Power Density Digital Amplifier + Amp Kit & T-Spec V6-1-5C Capacitor (BUNDLE PACKAGE)
Alpine packs Class-D amplifier technology into their PDX amplifiers for awesome power from a 2" tall frame. These small-but-mighty amps run so cool they can be stacked together into a single unit — their heatsinks couple together to cool the entire stack. Each amp offers an 8" by 10" footprint, so they'll fit in hatchbacks, trunks, truck cabs, and any vehicles with limited space.
T-Spec V6-1-5C Capacitor 1.5 Farad Standard WITH PURCHASE
Get a T-Spec V6-1-5C Capacitor with your purchase.
The strength of a vehicles electrical system is often overlooked when upgrading your cars stereo system with power amplifiers and additional speakers. The truth is, these additions can provide additional stress on your alternator or battery resulting in diminished performance from the audio system. The simple addition of a T-Spec capacitor will improve electrical system performance by providing a buffer between the alternator and amplifier. Stored energy from your cars electrical system is held in the cap and quickly released to the amplifier when needed. T-Spec capacitors offer the lowest ESR in the business allowing the cap to charge and release its energy quicker.
- v6 SERIES
- Simple mounting system
- Impact resistant polycarbonate cover
Original Cost: $59.95
V10-RAK4 4 Gauge Amp Kit WITH PURCHASE
Get a T-Spec V10-RAK4 4-gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit with your purchase.
Amplifier wiring kit
All wires made of oxygen-free non-recycled copper
Wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
17 feet of 4-gauge matte pearl power cable with ring terminal
3 feet of 4-gauge matte gray ground wire with ring terminal
17-foot 2-channel RCA patch cable (double twisted pair for superior noise reduction)
17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead wire
Brass mini-ANL fuse holder with 125-amp fuse installed on power wire
Comes with an assortment of hardware including wire ties, a firewall bushing, and various crimp-on wire terminals
Retail Cost: $99.99
Alpine PDX-F6 Power Density Digital Amplifier
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: (4/2 Ifirstname.lastname@example.orgV Ƈ%THD+N), S/N 96dBA (Ref. 1W into 4 I?): 150W x 4
- Per channel into 4 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Per channel into 2 Ohms: (@14.4V Ƈ%THD+N) 150W x 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: Bridged 4 I?: 300W x 2 (Ƈ% THD+N)
- Crossover Frequency (LPF): Variable, 30-400Hz (-12dB / oct ), Low-Pass/High-Pass/OFF Selectable
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) mm: 257mm x 192mm x 50.8mm
- Heat Sink (WxHxD) in: 10-1/8'' x 7-9/16'' x 2''
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
- Input Sensitivity (RCA Input): 0.2V to 4.0V (For Rated Power)
- Cable size: 4 AWG (BATT and GND), 12 AWG (Remote), Up to 8 AWG (Speaker)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 5 Hz - 100 kHz / 0 dB ~ -3dB (Reference: 1 W into 4 ohms)
- Frequency Response (+0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 4 or 2 I?
- Frequency Response (+0, -1dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: CEA 2006 S/N Ratio (IHF A Weighted, Reference: 1W into 4I?) 96 dBA
|Number of Channels||2-Channel|
|General Features||Preamp Outputs|