AKG K142HD Studio High-Definition Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
For more than 60 years, AKG microphones and headsets have been synonymous with professional audio excellence. Since it was founded in 1947, AKG has been passionately delivering superior-sounding, cutting-edge products. Within months of the company’s founding, its microphones were being used by radio stations, theaters and jazz clubs. A mere two years later, AKG headphones were introduced to the marketplace.
The ultimate comfort in personal listening starts with the AKG K 142 high-definition over-ear headphones. Their luxurious, self-adjusting headband conforms to your head, while their gimbal suspension allows the headphones to sit against your ears without pinching. And, of course, the headphones use replaceable velvet-soft ear pads, making them the perfect choice for everyday use and long listening sessions. They're rugged enough for professional environments and comfortable enough for hours of continuous use. The AKG K 142 HD headphones will connect to virtually any portable audio device, including an older iPhone.
- Lightweight, on-ear design features ultrasoft velvet ear pads for a comfortable fit that is perfect for everyday use.
- Gimbal suspended headphones settle against ears without pinching while the self-adjusting headband conforms perfectly to your head.
- Ultralinear frequency response, exceptional dynamic range and deep bass response delivers the ultimate in accurate, high-output sound
- Single sided, 99.9% oxygen-free cable delivers pure sound transmission
- Gold plated contacts and plugs ensures the best connection